Formal insurance coverage has been debatable there for individuals and business since the late 1800’s. For the layman, however, not everything in an owner, car, property and commercial policy is what it may seem.
On a practical level, it is important to meet with an independent agent with expertise to review your needs, explaining the options and plans and shopping on the net for coverage as a competitive quote, being there on time of a claim.
This article serves to present other opinion about insurance – fun facts that will tickle your interest and ease the seriousness of life while perhaps offering opportunities that you thought never existed.
• While most people realize that a good driver will have a better insurance score, leading to rates cheaper premium, certain professionals such as teachers, accountants, engineers and nurses are also placed in a category of “High probability” to drive carefully and avoid accidents.
• There is a form of insurance for (of all things) alien abduction!
• Some executives of the coffee company wanted to be sure that their official taster would maintain their excellent sense of taste so they bought a $ 10 million policy to that effect!
• The presentation of the bride with an expensive diamond engagement ring is a tradition that is based on protection. One way to secure – so to speak – the expensive ring would be yours to keep as compensation in the event that the groom got cold feet on the knot tying!
• Golf in Japan becomes an expensive endeavor if you happen to be the winner – which forces you to organize a celebration and sponsorship of expensive alcoholic beverages for your admirers. Golf professionals often choose to buy insurance if they win to cover the “damages.”
• If you want, you can buy a life insurance policy if you fall into a fit of laughter that kills you!
• A famous circus secured its rhinoceros and elephant so that they could cushion the damages in case of illness or death.
• Question: Who assures international athletes that they travel? Answer: You receive coverage from insurance companies in your country of origin, as well as in your host country.
• When an avid sportsman chose to swim across the English Channel in a bathtub, purchased insurance from a company that promised to take the risk with a stipulation: the tub needed a cap that would prevent water penetrated!
• If you are in the market for a new vehicle, keep in mind that statistically, there are more collision claims associated with a two-door car.
Computer Recycling ChicagoOak Brook Recycling: Premier Chicago E-Recycling and Data Shredding company with top tier certifications under its belt since 2008. We are now offering many different services to clients ranging in E-Recycling, Computer/IT Stores, Junk/Move Hauling.